The Linda Lowe Daycare Centre is proud of our high retention rates and have often had former attendees at the daycare grow up and come back as educators. We value the unique experiences and ideas that each educator brings with them to the program, and we encourage educators to participate in continuous professional development and reflective practice – we believe that learning shouldn’t stop upon graduation!
Linda Lowe Daycare offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, and RRSP contributions to all permanent employees. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in joining our team of educators, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Now Hiring: Executive Director
Linda Lowe Daycare Centre is currently accepting resumes for the full time position of ‘Executive Director’ for the Daycare and School Age Program.
We are looking for an ambitious, adaptable team player who demonstrates flexibility and integrity. The successful candidate must also be an effective communicator with strong leadership and decision making skills who is very compassionate with children, and has a clear understanding of the Ministry requirements when operating a child care centre.
Rate of pay begins at $34.90 per hour based on a 37.5 hour work week
- Responsible for the nurturing care and well-being of the children, and their families, in both school age and daycare programs.
- Working with specific guidelines and requirements (Child Care and Early Years Act, local Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor, and County of Lanark), under the direction of the Board of Directors of Linda Lowe Daycare Centre.
- Responsible for the support and management of staff.
- Responsible to develop a yearly budget to meet the financial management of the Centre.
- Responsible to present monthly financial and operating reports to the Board of Directors.
- Responsible to apply to the County and Province for funding and grants for the Centre.
Essential Qualifications Education
- Registered Early Childhood Educator in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Valid First Aid and CPR.
- Valid Epi-pen Training.
- Mentoring/Training in How Does Learning Happen.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a child care centre as a Director
- Leadership or management training an asset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until January 31, 2020. Start date for this position TBD by the Board of Directors.
We thank all candidates for your interest. We will acknowledge receipt of your application. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Personal information submitted shall be used for the purpose of determining suitability for this competition only and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Pakenham, ON | Full-time
Registered Early Childhood Educator
Pakenham, ON | Full-time